The customer has right to return goods within 14 days for any reason. This period starts to be counted on the day of the delivery of the order. If the customer wishes to return an order, he/she shall read the following lines.
- Please inform the seller about the return of the goods via email and then send the goods to the address listed as sender on the top of the package. Postage will be paid by the buyer and he/she will send the goods as recorded delivery mail or shipment.
- The goods must be delivered within 14 days from the receipt of the order. Please take into account the time when the package will be on its way.
- If you claim the entire order, you will be refunded the full purchase price of goods and the price for transportation. If you claim only a part of the order, you will be refunded the full purchase price of the goods under complaint - excluding the price for transportation.
- The seller is obliged to accept the delivery of a package and send money to the account indicated by the customer within 14 days.
- You can return only unused goods in its original packaging. If the seller establishes that the goods were used, he/she is not obliged to return any amount of money for the goods (see terms and conditions).
For the goods you have a warranty period of 24 months (2 years). If you decide to make a complaint during this period, please read the following lines.
- Please inform the seller about the return of goods via email and then send the goods to our address. The postage is paid by the buyer and he/she will send the goods as recorded delivery mail or shipment.
- The seller is obliged to take the delivery and to rectify the goods within 14 days. This will be done by sending new goods to the buyer. If it is for some reason not possible to sent the new goods (e.g. the goods are no longer being produced), the seller will return the customer the full price for the particular goods.
- If the seller establishes that the goods are faulty due to wrong treatment (e.g. that the goods were used in an improper manner or were not sufficiently cared for - cleaning), he/she is then not obliged to return the money for the damaged goods nor replace the goods for new ones.
If you are still in doubt about how to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us via contact form. We will be happy to advise you.